Every dues-paying member in good standing with the AKKPS has the indisputable right to:
- Register KuneKune pigs and their pedigrees that adhere to AKKPS Registration Guidelines.
- Vote on issues presented to the AKKPS Membership by the AKKPS BOD.
- Vote to elect members of the AKKPS BOD.
- Present yourself or another AKKPS Member as a candidate for an AKKPS elected position provided the qualifications to run are met.
- Submit articles to the AKKPS for publication consideration.
- Bring suggestions and concerns to the AKKPS Board of Directors.